RESIDENTIAL EVICTION PACKAGE FOR POSSESSION ONLY
RESIDENTIAL EVICTION ORDER FORM
(This package is for possession of premises only, and does not include representation for backrent and damages.)
***PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO READ AND COMPLETE THIS PACKAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY. AN INCOMPLETE PACKAGE CAN CAUSE SIGNIFICANT DELAYS IN STARTING THE EVICTION PROCESS. ***
INSTRUCTIONS: To get started, this package contains all the preliminary information that you must submit to us (including payment) before we agree to represent you. This package does not form an attorney client relationship until we receive clear funds and agree to represent you.
Once our office receives all the information in this package, including payment in clear funds, we will confirm receipt and begin reviewing your documents.
A typical uncontested Tenant Eviction Action takes approximately four to five weeks to complete, depending on the reasons for eviction, the County your property is located, and the circumstances of your case. This is only an estimate based on previous cases. Since every case is different, your case may take a longer or shorter time.
If the tenant files an answer, the eviction becomes contested. A contested eviction takes approximately five to seven weeks to be completed.
- Once you send in a completed intake package, Kelley & Grant, PA will process your eviction for filing.
- After your eviction is filed in County Court, a process server or Sheriff will serve the tenant with a Summons. The tenant will have 5 business days to file an answer to the eviction lawsuit.
- If the tenant does not file an answer, we will file a motion for default judgment for eviction.
- Once the motion is filed, we must wait approximately 10-14 days for the judge to enter a final judgment for eviction.
- After the judge grants final judgment, if the tenant is still occupying the property you will need the Sheriff to accompany you to the property to execute a Writ of Possession and remove the tenant. This c a n take u p t o an additional 2 weeks after the judge grants final judgment.
- If the tenant files an answer to the eviction, the eviction becomes contested. We will advise you of additional steps if this occurs.
STEP 1 ——————————————– INFORMATION SHEET
STEP 2 ——————————————– ATTACH FILES
STEP 3 ——————————————– COSTS, FEES & CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION & AUTHORIZATION TO REPRESENT
Welcome to the start of your eviction process. Reasons for eviction include the non-payment of rent, the expiration of a lease, termination of month to month tenancy, and tenant misconduct. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click “Start Here” to fill out your Residential Eviction Order Form and get started.
To learn more about our process, head to our Evictions page.
Contact Us Today!
One Tenant *
Court Filing Fee $190
Process Server $40
Attorney Fees $195
Total Cost $435
*Add $50 for each additional tenant.
Learn About Eviction Law
Want to learn more about eviction law but not sure where to start? We have created several short videos that will help you understand the intricacies of eviction law.